Skip to main content Skip to site footer

Kick off 19:45 (UK)

Buy tickets
04 November 2023 Venue One Call Stadium Attendance

Kick off 19:45 (UK)

Buy a pass:

Listen live now

Watch live now

Listen or watch live now

Recent results


English FA Cup

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Live commentary of this match has not yet started.

toggle inactive

key moments

Updated at

There are currently no key moments to display.

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

Match Previews

Preview: Stags v Wrexham

3 November 2023

Mansfield Town face Wrexham this Saturday in an Emirates FA Cup first round contest at One Call Stadium (7.45pm kick-off). Here's all you need to know...


  • The ticket office and club shop will be open from 1pm until kick-off on Saturday.
  • Please note that One Call Stadium is a cashless stadium. Cash is not accepted anywhere in the ground on matchdays or during the week.
  • The club advises supporters to enter the stadium as early as possible once turnstiles open at 6.30pm.
  • Pyrotechnic detection dogs will be on duty outside of the home and away turnstiles to ensure the safety of fellow supporters.
  • The One Call Stadium car park will be closed 15 minutes prior to full-time until footfall reaches a safe level to enable supporters to leave the ground on foot.
  • The gate between the Ian Greaves Stand and North Stand will be closed 20 minutes before scheduled full-time until visiting supporters' coaches have left the ground.
  • Portland Retail Park have politely asked us to remind supporters that parking is not permitted on their site on a matchday.
  • Are you a first-time visitor to One Call Stadium? If so, you may wish to check out our useful first-time guide.


Rhys Oates and Stephen McLaughlin returned to action on Tuesday night, climbing off the bench, in the Stags' 1-0 defeat against Port Vale in the Carabao Cup fourth round.

Lucas Akins will be assessed prior to the contest.


The referee for Saturday's match is Ed Duckworth. Mr. Duckworth will be assisted by Declan Ford, Callum Jones and fourth official, Martin Woods.


Stags’ fans can purchase tickets in the Quarry Lane Stand as well as the upper and lower tiers of the Ian Greaves Stand up until kick-off.

Tickets can be purchased online via, calling 01623 482 482 (option 1) or by visiting the ticket office at One Call Stadium.

Ticket prices:

Adult: (18-64): £15
Senior (65+): £5
Under 18: £5


Parking is unfortunately unavailable at One Call Stadium.

All reserved car parking spaces are within the location of the Ian Greaves Stand car park. Please note that the car park shuts 30 minutes prior to kick-off due to safety regulations.

The following sites, owned by Mansfield District Council and with easy access to One Call Stadium are Grove Street, Victoria Street, Garden Road and Church Lane.

Charges are as follows:

Grove St 50p/hr

Victoria St 50p/hr

Garden Rd 50p/hr

Church Lane 80p/hr

All of the above pay and display surface level car parks offer cashless parking via RingGo as an additional way to pay.

Every car park has a unique code so people can either pay over the phone, by text, online or by using a free smartphone app.

Details of how to do this are displayed in each car park. Information about all Mansfield District Council car parks can be found at

Where do I go when I get to One Call Stadium?


If you are a hospitality guest, please enter the stadium via the brown double doors to the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand, which is the entrance to our hospitality suites. 

The doors are located to the left of the Fans' zone bar/merchandise stall outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen, backing onto the main car park and sign-posted 'The Kevin Bird Suite'


Members of the media are asked to also head to the entrance to our hospitality suites, where our media steward will provide you with the necessary accreditation. 

The required entrance is located to the left of the merchandise stall/Fans’ Zone bar outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen and signposted 'The Kevin Bird Suite'.


Sandy's Bar & Kitchen will be open from 12pm and serving the main menu until 3pm.

The matchday menu will be served from 5.30pm.


Commentary for the visually impaired will be provided by Alan March Sport. Collect your headsets from the Kevin Bird Suite/Hospitality entrance at the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand.

Unable to make it to the game on Saturday?

iFollow Stags subscribers (UK and abroad, either monthly or annual, can hear live full match commentary of our clash against Wrexham tonight.

The match is not available for live streaming.

Commentary of the contest will be provided by Martin Shaw and Dean Foulkes. Coverage starts approximately seven minutes before kick-off.

You can follow all the action from the fixture live via our Twitter match updates here.

The match centre on will also contain Opta-populated updates and can be accessed here.

A report from the match will be published on the club website following the full-time whistle, and post-match reaction from the dressing room will be available to view on and iFollow Stags.

Follow us across our social media accounts to keep fully updated on all areas of a Stags’ matchday. Click the below links to redirect to the corresponding social media account.

Advertisement block

Match Reports

Report: Stags 1-2 Wrexham

4 November 2023

Mansfield Town bowed out of the Emirates FA Cup as fellow League Two high-flyers Wrexham claimed a 2-1 win at One Call Stadium.

Sam Dalby and Paul Mullin struck in either half and despite Rhys Oates’ thunderous goal on the hour to reduce the deficit, Stags exited at the first round stage.

Three changes were made from Tuesday’s Carabao Cup fourth round exit at the hands of Port Vale as defenders Baily Cargill and Callum Johnson, along with forward Rhys Oates, were introduced to the lineup.

Calum Macdonald, George Maris and Will Swan were moved to the substitutes’ bench.

As the contest ticked over the first minute mark, Wrexham were first to try their luck when Andy Cannon’s low 20-yard drive flew wide of the left post.

Two minutes later, Stags burst forward and Davis Keillor-Dunn sent a lovely throughball to the advancing Rhys Oates, whose right-footed shot inside the box was well saved by goalkeeper Arthur Okonkwo.

Keillor-Dunn transferred from architect to shooter on eight minutes as he curled an effort wide from the edge of the area after good work by Rhys Oates.

Okonkwo was well behind Keillor-Dunn’s next attempt from 25 yards as Stags continued to look dangerous heading forward.

Mansfield threatened again on 17 minutes when Johnson set Oates away on the right flank. And the striker tried to find his forward partner Jordan Bowery with a sizzling ball across the face of goal, which was missed by a stride.

At the other end, Sam Salby got the better of Louis Reed, but met his match in Stags’ goalkeeper Christy Pym who produced a fine one-handed low stop from the frontman’s shot.

Mansfield midfielder Ollie Clarke fly from 25 yards, but Oates stopped its route to goal with the back of his leg.

It was Wrexham who took the upper hand with 23 minutes played. James McClean found space through the middle before threading a smart ball to Dalby, who did the rest with an accomplished left-footed finish from the left of the box.


Cargill then embarked on a mazy run for Mansfield, twisting and turning on the inside left channel to lay it off to Louis Reed, who drilled a low attempt wide from 18 yards.

Oates was next to have a crack, 25 yards out, but it arrowed off target and on 29 minutes, midfieder Arron Lewis – from a similar distance – lashed wide.

Stags were almost undone on the half-hour mark as Elliot Lee set up Dalby to smash against the woodwork from the same position which he scored earlier on.

The end-to-end action continued and Cargill was well forward to strike which spun behind for a corner following a deflection.

Referee Ed Duckworth brandished his first yellow card – to Wrexham’s George Evans – for a foul on Aden Flint ten yards outside the visitors’ box.

On 40 minutes, Ollie Clarke appeared to pick up an injury and was replaced by George Maris.

Seventy seconds later, Pym produced a superb double save to push away Elliot Lee’s attempt and then react brilliantly to get up off the deck to stop Dalby’s close range strike.

Pym again was called upon a minute later to force behind Paul Mullin’s drive on the left of the box.

Three minutes after the break, Stags aimed for a leveller and Reed tested Okonwko with a right-footed strike inside the box after being teed up by Reed.

Okonkwo stood firm to keep out Stags’ next charge. Keillor-Dunn cut through the middle to feed Oates, who was driven wide before firing at the Reds’ ‘keeper.

Bowery should have hit the target on 53 minutes. Johnson sent a short pass to the goalline for Keillor-Dunn, who whipped a ball to the front post for Bowery to fire wide.

Stags upped the ante and saw another great chance go begging two minutes later.

Oates cut back in the area, but Keillor-Dunn couldn’t connect from 12 yards and the chance slipped away.

But it was Wrexham who were to find the next on 58 minutes.

Johnson was unable to effectively clear his lines and Dalby pounced to slide in Mullin, who smashed home from 15 yards.

Stags’ heads didn’t drop and they pulled one back on the hour.

Oates robbed Wrexham of possession to drive forward and direct an unstoppable piledriver into the roof of the net from 14 yards.

And Mansfield should have levelled a minute later when an off-balance Jordan Bowery ghosted in at the far post to hook behind following a left wing delivery.

On 64 minutes, Cannon saw a rasping low strike fly narrowly beyond the post before Stags made a double change.

Defenders Callum Johnson and Baily Cargill made way for Stephen McLaughlin and Will Swan.

Reed was then shown a yellow card for a late challenge on Cannon, prior to the  diminutive midfielder smacking a 20-yard shot over the bar on 78 minutes.

Mullin tried to put the game to bed three minutes later, collecting the ball on the inside left before cutting inside to strike at Pym.

Stags made another double change as Oates and Lewis made way for Calum Macdonald and James Gale.

As the tie edged towards the 90, Keillor-Dunn struck wide with a low effort from 15 yards and in stoppage time, Jordan Davies was given a yellow card for a foul on Keillor-Dunn.
Stags huffed and puffed but were unable to find an equaliser.

STAGS: Pym, Johnson (McLaughlin 64) , Flint, Brunt, Cargill (Swan 64), Reed, Lewis (Gale 84), Clarke (Maris 40), Keillor-Dunn, Oates (Macdonald 84), Bowery

UNUSED SUBS: Flinders, Cooper, Flanagan, Abdullah

WREXHAM: Okonkwo, Evans, Tozer, O'Connor, Forde (Mendy 66), Jones, Cannon (Young 71), Lee (J. Davies 82), McClean, Dalby (Palmer 82), Mullin

UNUSED SUBS: Howard, Cleworth, Boyle, Hosannah, Bickerstaff

REFEREE: Ed Duckworth
ATTENDANCE:  6,158 (560 Wrexham fans)

Advertisement block

Advertisement block

iFollow Next Match Tickets Account