Mansfield Town face Wrexham this Saturday in an Emirates FA Cup first round contest at One Call Stadium (7.45pm kick-off). Here's all you need to know...
- The ticket office and club shop will be open from 1pm until kick-off on Saturday.
- Please note that One Call Stadium is a cashless stadium. Cash is not accepted anywhere in the ground on matchdays or during the week.
- The club advises supporters to enter the stadium as early as possible once turnstiles open at 6.30pm.
- Pyrotechnic detection dogs will be on duty outside of the home and away turnstiles to ensure the safety of fellow supporters.
- The One Call Stadium car park will be closed 15 minutes prior to full-time until footfall reaches a safe level to enable supporters to leave the ground on foot.
- The gate between the Ian Greaves Stand and North Stand will be closed 20 minutes before scheduled full-time until visiting supporters' coaches have left the ground.
- Portland Retail Park have politely asked us to remind supporters that parking is not permitted on their site on a matchday.
- Are you a first-time visitor to One Call Stadium? If so, you may wish to check out our useful first-time guide.
Rhys Oates and Stephen McLaughlin returned to action on Tuesday night, climbing off the bench, in the Stags' 1-0 defeat against Port Vale in the Carabao Cup fourth round.
Lucas Akins will be assessed prior to the contest.
The referee for Saturday's match is Ed Duckworth. Mr. Duckworth will be assisted by Declan Ford, Callum Jones and fourth official, Martin Woods.
Stags’ fans can purchase tickets in the Quarry Lane Stand as well as the upper and lower tiers of the Ian Greaves Stand up until kick-off.
Tickets can be purchased online via www.stagstickets.co.uk, calling 01623 482 482 (option 1) or by visiting the ticket office at One Call Stadium.
Adult: (18-64): £15
Senior (65+): £5
Under 18: £5
Parking is unfortunately unavailable at One Call Stadium.
All reserved car parking spaces are within the location of the Ian Greaves Stand car park. Please note that the car park shuts 30 minutes prior to kick-off due to safety regulations.
The following sites, owned by Mansfield District Council and with easy access to One Call Stadium are Grove Street, Victoria Street, Garden Road and Church Lane.
Charges are as follows:
Grove St 50p/hr
Victoria St 50p/hr
Garden Rd 50p/hr
Church Lane 80p/hr
All of the above pay and display surface level car parks offer cashless parking via RingGo as an additional way to pay.
Every car park has a unique code so people can either pay over the phone, by text, online or by using a free smartphone app.
Details of how to do this are displayed in each car park. Information about all Mansfield District Council car parks can be found at www.mansfield.gov.uk/carparks.
Where do I go when I get to One Call Stadium?
If you are a hospitality guest, please enter the stadium via the brown double doors to the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand, which is the entrance to our hospitality suites.
The doors are located to the left of the Fans' zone bar/merchandise stall outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen, backing onto the main car park and sign-posted 'The Kevin Bird Suite'.
Members of the media are asked to also head to the entrance to our hospitality suites, where our media steward will provide you with the necessary accreditation.
The required entrance is located to the left of the merchandise stall/Fans’ Zone bar outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen and signposted 'The Kevin Bird Suite'.
Sandy's Bar & Kitchen will be open from 12pm and serving the main menu until 3pm.
The matchday menu will be served from 5.30pm.
Commentary for the visually impaired will be provided by Alan March Sport. Collect your headsets from the Kevin Bird Suite/Hospitality entrance at the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand.
Unable to make it to the game on Saturday?
iFollow Stags subscribers (UK and abroad, either monthly or annual, can hear live full match commentary of our clash against Wrexham tonight.
The match is not available for live streaming.
Commentary of the contest will be provided by Martin Shaw and Dean Foulkes. Coverage starts approximately seven minutes before kick-off.
You can follow all the action from the fixture live via our Twitter match updates here.
A report from the match will be published on the club website following the full-time whistle, and post-match reaction from the dressing room will be available to view on mansfieldtown.net and iFollow Stags.
Follow us across our social media accounts to keep fully updated on all areas of a Stags’ matchday. Click the below links to redirect to the corresponding social media account.