Mansfield Town face Wrexham tomorrow evening in a Sky Bet League Two contest at One Call Stadium (7.45pm kick-off). Here's all you need to know...
- Tickets for the match have now sold out. Thank you for your support.
- Please note that One Call Stadium is a cashless Stadium. Cash is not accepted anywhere in the ground on matchdays or during the week.
- Access to the Kevin Bird Suite for supporters in the Ian Greaves Stand will be unavailable for this match as part of the club’s endeavours to maximise the opportunity to service additional hospitality customers. Due to this, the refreshment provisions within the fan zone area will be extended along with live music for the evening.
- Pyrotechnic detection dogs will be on duty outside of the home and away turnstiles to ensure the safety of fellow supporters.
- The One Call Stadium car park will be closed 15 minutes prior to full-time until footfall reaches a safe level to enable supporters to leave the ground on foot.
- The gate between the Ian Greaves Stand and North Stand will be closed 30 minutes prior to kick-off and from 20 minutes before scheduled full-time.
- Portland Retail Park have politely asked us to remind supporters that parking is not permitted on their site on a matchday.
- Are you a first-time visitor to One Call Stadium? If so, you may wish to check out our useful first-time guide.
Manager Nigel Clough expects the same squad to feature tomorrow evening that he took to Gillingham on Saturday for Stags’ 1-1 draw at Priestfield Stadium.
The referee for Tuesday's match is Adam Herczeg. Mr. Herczeg will be assisted by Christopher Ward, Danny Jarvis and fourth official, Anthony Da Costa.
Tickets for the match have sold out. Thank you for your support.
Parking is unfortunately unavailable at One Call Stadium.
All reserved car parking spaces are within the location of the Ian Greaves Stand car park. Please note that the car park shuts 30 minutes prior to kick-off due to safety regulations.
The following sites, owned by Mansfield District Council and with easy access to One Call Stadium are Grove Street, Victoria Street, Garden Road and Church Lane.
Charges are as follows:
Grove St 50p/hr
Victoria St 50p/hr
Garden Rd 50p/hr
Church Lane 80p/hr
All of the above pay and display surface level car parks offer cashless parking via RingGo as an additional way to pay.
Every car park has a unique code so people can either pay over the phone, by text, online or by using a free smartphone app.
Details of how to do this are displayed in each car park. Information about all Mansfield District Council car parks can be found at www.mansfield.gov.uk/carparks.
Where do I go when I get to One Call Stadium?
If you are a hospitality guest, please enter the stadium via the brown double doors to the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand, which is the entrance to our hospitality suites.
The doors are located to the left of the Fans' zone bar/merchandise stall outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen, backing onto the main car park and sign-posted 'The Kevin Bird Suite'.
Members of the media are asked to also head to the entrance to our hospitality suites, where our media steward will provide you with the necessary accreditation.
The required entrance is located to the left of the merchandise stall/Fans’ Zone bar outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen and signposted 'The Kevin Bird Suite'.
Sandy's Bar & Kitchen will be open from 12pm.
The matchday menu will be served from 5.30pm.
The Fan Zone Bar will be open from 6.30pm.
Commentary for the visually impaired will be provided by Alan March Sport. Collect your headsets from the Kevin Bird Suite/Hospitality entrance at the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand.
Unable to make it to the game?
Supporters – inside the UK and abroad – can watch tomorrow evening’s game for just £10.
Commentary of the contest will be provided by Martin Shaw and Dean Foulkes. Coverage starts approximately seven minutes before kick-off.
You can follow all the action from the fixture live via our Twitter match updates here.
A report from the match will be published on the club website following the full-time whistle, and post-match reaction from the dressing room will be available to view on mansfieldtown.net and iFollow Stags.
Follow us across our social media accounts to keep fully updated on all areas of a Stags’ matchday. Click the below links to redirect to the corresponding social media account.