As part of our continued commitment to the ‘Her Game Too’ campaign, we are launching the search for the club’s official ‘Her Game Too’ ambassador.
In our continued drive for equality and inclusivity in football, the club partnered with the organisation in September 2022, announcing the partnership prior to the ladies team’s first league game of the season against Notts County, which attracted over 500 people to One Call Stadium.
We will work alongside the movement to help eradicate sexist abuse and create a welcoming atmosphere for women at One Call Stadium.
Her Game Too was founded by 12 female football fans and is committed to helping foster an ethos in the game in which women are respected equally.
Our prospective ambassador will work closely with the club and should:
- Regularly attend home games for their club (away games are a bonus!)
- Help to set up a partnership with their club or maintain one already in place
- Where possible, arrange a date for a check-in every 2-3 months with the appropriate person at the club
- Help with club-specific ideas for ongoing partnerships
- Attend any #HerGameToo events/dedicated fixtures local to them if possible
- Connect with the female supporters group of the club and have regular contact
- Report back regularly on match-day experience at their affiliated club
- Have a social media presence as a #HerGameToo Club Ambassador
- Be a point of contact for other fans experiencing sexism at their club
- Regularly report back to the #HerGameToo team about how their club is doing and for any questions or concerns.
Her Game Too look after the appointment process directly. Anyone interesting in becoming the club’s ambassador should apply online HERE.
If you believe you would add value to the campaign but don’t meet all the criteria we have laid out in this advert, we would still love to hear from you.