Looking to take a flag to Wembley this Saturday for our Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final against Port Vale?
If so, please note Wembley's guidelines for taking flags into the stadium for the weekend's match.
Flags that conform to the below guidelines are allowed into the ground without permission from Wembley Stadium:
• If the flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point
• If the flag does not have an attached flagpole
• In the case of an attached flagpole, it is made from wood or plastic only and is no longer than 1m in length and 1cm in diameter
• If there is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
• If the flag does not contain any abusive or defamatory language/messages
• Flags larger than 2m x 1m are not permitted on Level 5 of the stadium
Larger flags require permission from Wembley Stadium, they specify in the information document that permission should be requested a minimum of 14 days prior to the event, however due to the extremely short turnaround, this should hopefully not apply. A picture and a valid fire retardant certificate is required to be sent to Wembley prior to matchday and brought with the flag on the day of the match before entry into the stadium is permitted.
If your flag is larger than 250cm, apply for permission of use by copying and pasting the below link to your web browser.