Mansfield Town are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work in both the matchday kiosks at Stags' home matches and at Sandy's Bar & Kitchen.
Matchday kiosk staff
The position is for matchdays only, and individuals will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants must be flexible and able to work evenings (matchdays) and weekends, mostly Saturdays. Successful candidates will be paid at the national minimum wage.
Saturday shifts will start at 11am and finish at 6:30pm. Candidates must be aged 16 or over.
To apply, send your CV to Alex Sherriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bar and waiting staff at Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen
Whether you have a wealth of bar experience, or simply a passion for exceptional customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a passion for second-to-none customer service. You'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
As waiting staff you'll...
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Be a champion of our standards
- Take orders, dispensing drinks and serving food & drinks to tables
- Work as part of a team alongside other bar & kitchen staff
What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding attention to detail to perform up to the highest of standards.
- Excellent written and verbal English as you’ll be constantly interacting with our members and their guests
- Strong organisation skills and drive to get things right first time
- Willing to be flexible in working hours.
- Experience isn’t a requirement, although it is preferred. The correct attitude & desire to work is what we’re looking for!
- Applicants need to be above the age of 18 in order to serve behind the bar
Location: Sandy’s Bar and Kitchen, One Call Stadium, Mansfield, NG18 5DA
Terms: Working hours vary with trade, but you’ll need to be available to work weekdays, evenings & weekends. Typical working hours are between 11am & 10pm.
Salary: National minimum wage
To apply e-mail a covering letter and CV to: Alex Sherriff via e-mail: email@example.com or by post: Alex Sherriff, HR Director, Mansfield Town Football Club, Quarry Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5DA.