There are more spectacular new prizes to be won for Mansfield Town supporters in this month's Stags’ Super Draw - in association with Bapp for Bolts and United Carpets & Beds!
Do not miss out on the chance to win a total of ten exclusive prizes each month by signing up today for just £5 a month. Click here
The winner of the cash jackpot will be presented with a cheque on the pitch at One Call Stadium when Stags face Doncaster Rovers on Saturday 28 January.
A host of other spectacular prizes are also announced as follows:
-BH Fitness 12-month subscription + T-Shirt & hoodie (worth £250)
-A table of ten for an evening with Brian McClair at the One Call Stadium (worth £225)
-Stag Liquid Wall Art – provided by Hey Baby Hey You (RRP £74)
-£60 Meal Voucher for Hungrilla Gourmet Grill
-FIFA 23 for PS5 or Xbox One
-FM 23 for Mac or PC
-FITC/MTFC Saturday Kids' Club Voucher
-£20 MTFC Club Shop Voucher
-£20 Meal Voucher for Sandy’s Bar
The draw is made online using a verified random name selector with prizes allocated in descending order.
To play, sign up here
.Rules & instructions:
The draw is made online using a verified Random Name Selector with prizes allocated in descending order.
1. Monthly draws occur on the 14th at 7pm.
2. All players must be aged 16 or over and any entry from any person below the age of 16 will be void and will not be refunded.
3. There are no refunds on any play and a play may not be cancelled once it has been made.
4. Payment must be completed and verified by our payment portal before the entry is deemed valid.
5. Entries are made on a recurring basis and payment and all entries will be valid until the payment is cancelled or stopped.
6. All payments must be made online and no arrangements can be made to play by any other means of payment.
7. Multiple entries can be made.
8. Winners will be contacted directly within three days of the draw and there should be no need to make a specific claim.
9. The draw promoter is displayed on tickets and the draw website, and the decision of the promoter is final in all circumstances.
10. Prize provision is the responsibility of the draw promoter only.
11. Refunds are not allowed in any circumstances.
12. Rules for play and Terms and conditions may vary and players are advised to retain a copy of the rules, terms and conditions, and their transaction records.