Mansfield Town Football Club is looking to recruit a media & communications assistant.
Based at One Call Stadium, Mansfield, the successful candidate will report to the Head of Media & Communications and will be integral to developing the club’s social media channels, website and match programme.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of the English language, written and verbal, a social media expert, with a passion for football.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
• Generating engaging and innovative content across all of the club’s social media platforms to an audience of over 200,000 followers.
• Assisting in the maintenance of the club’s official website mansfieldtown.net, keeping it updated with editorial news items and managing the in-house style and direction of the site.
• Writing engaging news/feature items for the club’s match programme
• Supporting PR activities generated by the club’s commercial and community initiatives.
• Providing support to all areas of the club’s news & public relations work, including writing press releases.
• Delivery of marketing/commercial news releases and club/corporate events.
• Educated to degree level at journalism (essential) or a minimum three years’ experience within journalism or PR organisation.
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV, along with samples of written work and engaging social media posts/content to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 09/10/2021
Expected start date: 25/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,532.00 per year