Mansfield Town Football Club has an exciting opening to become the club's commercial executive.
You will work exclusively within the commercial department at One Call Stadium and be responsible for the progress and implementation of strategies to increase commercial revenue and deliver effective partnership strategies across sponsorship, hospitality, and non-match day events. You will have extensive experience within a similar environment, take pride in your ability to build successful relationships and a passion for success.
Working hours: Usually 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with the addition of all home fixtures.
In your role you will:
• Develop the Club’s commercial strategy through sales and marketing to deliver commercial revenue growth with a proactive approach.
• Conducting onsite and offsite meetings, creating presentations and securing business to manage and grow partner relationships
• Be accountable for KPI’s to maintain and increase revenue growth, amending strategy to maximise performance.
• Provide monthly target and revenue updates.
• Work alongside the operations team to enhance experiences provided to both match day and non-match customers.
• Work closely with on-site departments such as events and catering to coordinate the delivery of activities.
• Develop and lead in the sourcing, managing, and implementing new business opportunities.
• Lead on the marketing, promotion, delivery, and quality of business development services.
• Act as a key contact for sponsors and large customer accounts.
• Encourage a commercial environment throughout the company through effective internal relationship management.
• Maintain awareness of relevant competitor information and market developments to initiate and drive business evolution.
• Deliver against an annual budget according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
• Ensure that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and adhere to all contractual obligations.
• Ensure commitment to attendance on club events and match days.
As the successful candidate you will have:
• A recognised professional qualification or equivalent relevant and substantial experience
• A proven and successful track record of accomplishment in sales and business development including building, growing, and servicing a business
• Extensive experience of delivering outstanding service to customers
• Proven communication skills and the ability to articulate information and influence others
• Ability to think dynamically and drive fresh ideas within the club
• IT literate, with the ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office package
• Self-motivated with a passion to succeed
• Ability to work as part of team and work well under pressure.
• Willingness to learn and continuously develop
• Be flexible to meet the requirements of the needs of the business
• The ability to travel between different sites and to client meetings.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 17 September 2021.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply submitting your CV and a Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
The company is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk involved in its activities and events. The Club recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The Club expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.