Whether you have a wealth of bar experience, or simply a passion for exceptional customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a passion for second-to-none customer service. You'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
As waiting staff you'll...
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Be a champion of our standards
- Take orders, dispensing drinks and serving food & drinks to tables
- Work as part of a team alongside other bar & kitchen staff
What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding attention to detail to perform up to the highest of standards.
- Excellent written and verbal English as you’ll be constantly interacting with our members and their guests
- Strong organisation skills and drive to get things right first time
- Willing to be flexible in working hours.
- Experience isn’t a requirement, although it is preferred. The correct attitude & desire to work is what we’re looking for!
- Applicants need to be above the age of 18 in order to serve behind the bar
Location: Sandy’s Bar and Kitchen, One Call Stadium, Mansfield, NG18 5DA
Terms: Working hours vary with trade, but you’ll need to be available to work weekdays, evenings & weekends. Typical working hours are between 11am & 10pm.
Salary: National minimum wage
To apply e-mail a covering letter and CV to: Alex Sherriff via e-mail: email@example.com or by post: Alex Sherriff, HR Director, Mansfield Town Football Club, Quarry Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5DA.