Mansfield Town's academy currently has an exciting opening for an academy head of goalkeeping.
Reporting to the academy manager, the academy head of goalkeeping will be tasked with delivering goalkeeper coaching sessions in line with the academy coaching programme.
Key responsibilities/Description of duties:
- To deliver goalkeeper coaching sessions as per the academy coaching programme
- To liaise with the head of coaching on all matters relating to academy goalkeepers
- To attend all in-service training for academy coaches
- To attend all academy staff meetings
- To keep CPD updated
- To liaise with the academy goalkeepers' parents/guardians in regards to players progress with the academy
- Ensure you are aware of all safeguarding requirements
- To produce session plans for all coaching sessions
- UEFA B Licence and UEFA B GK Licence
- EFAIF qualification
- Experience of coaching within the relevant age groups (preferably in an academy/player development environment)
- Computer skills (in particular Word/Excel/Access)
- High levels of communication skills, both orally and written
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Sensitive to the needs of young players and parents/guardians
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings
- Desire to be an ambassador for MTFC in public role
- CRB check undertaken
- FA Youth Award
- Full UK drivers licence
- Knowledge of the PMA system
- Knowledge and understanding of the EPPP process
This is a vital position within the club's academy and will require a high degree of commitment to the role, including evening and weekend work.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 22 October. For a full job description, click here.