Mansfield Town Football Club is looking for an enthusiastic undergraduate or postgraduate Sports Science student to join the Sports Science and Medical Department for the 2021/2022 Sky Bet League Two season (July 2021 – May 2022).
First team strength and conditioning coach.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of all pre-training activities.
- Assist with the setup, analysis and reporting of GPS and Heart Rate data.
- Assist with the planning, setup and delivery of gym and field-based strength and power sessions.
- Assist with the planning, setup and delivery of conditioning sessions.
- Attend internal CPD sessions and contribute to continued learning and development of the department staff.
The role would suit a local undergraduate or post-graduate studying a part time MSc in the Sports
Science, Strength & Conditioning or Rehabilitation fields looking to gain invaluable professional first
team experience. The role is unpaid but comes with funding available for relevant CPD courses such
as UKSCA Workshops and/or Accreditation assessment.
Send a CV and Covering letter to David.Waldie@MansfieldTown.net with subject title ‘Placement Application – Your Name’
Closing date for applications is Midnight Sunday 04 July 2021. Previous applicants need not apply. We reserve the right to close advert early for suitable candidates.