Stags' academy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and innovative individual to become their youth development phase and foundation phase coach.
The successful individual will work within the Mansfield Town academy, being responsible for the delivery of a Category 3 Foundation Phase and Youth Development Phase coaching programme.
Candidates will be required to maximise the opportunities for young players to reach their potential, in line with the academy's vision and philosophy.
Essential experience/qualifications/training is as follows:
- UEFA B Licence and above
- EFAIF qualification
- Experience of coaching within the relevant age groups (preferably in an academy/player development environment)
- Computer skills (in particular Word/Excel/Access)
- High levels of communication skills, both orally and written
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Sensitive to the needs of young players and parents/guardians
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings
- Desire to be an ambassador for Mansfield Town in public role
- CRB check undertaken
- FA Youth Award
- Full driving licence
For a full job description, click here.
To apply, send a CV, covering letter and equality form to academy head of coaching Simon Ward at email@example.com. You can download the academy's equality form here.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 25 June.