Mansfield Town's academy is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and innovative individual to become their foundation phase coach.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of the club's Category 3 Academy foundation phase coaching programme, which aims to maximise the opportunities for young players to reach their full potential.
Candidates will be expected to provide a high standard of coaching, educating players in line with the academy's vision and philosophy.
Essential experience/qualifications/training is as follows:
- UEFA B Licence and above
- EFAIF qualification
- Experience of coaching within the relevant age groups (preferably in an academy/player development environment)
- Computer skills (in particular Word/Excel/Access)
- High levels of communication skills, both orally and written
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Sensitive to the needs of young players and parents/guardians
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings
- Desire to be an ambassador for Mansfield Town in public role
- CRB check undertaken
- FA Youth Award
- Full driving licence
Desirable experience is as follows:
- Knowledge of the PMA system
- Knowledge and understanding of the EPPP process
For a full job description, click here.