Apply for our 2020 foundation Sport and Exercise Science degree, offered through Nottingham Trent University.
The undergraduate course is two years' full time and will begin in September 2020.
As well as studying for the foundation degree, the course will also involve the following:
- Full-time training training provided by Mansfield Town UEFA A & B qualified coaches
- Involvement in the prestigious BUCS League (University league)
- Involvement in the National under-19s league (subject to age)
- Opportunities with semi-professional clubs through Mansfield Town's fantastic network of contacts
- Strength and conditioning sessions as well as tailored diet plans
- Opportunities to coach at Mansfield Town‘s professional academy
- Opportunities to analyse games to gain valuable experience
To discover more about the course, such as what the course entails, subjects you will study and entry requirements, click here.
To register your interest, email Mansfield Town head of performance Liam Hearn at firstname.lastname@example.org.