Through Brooksby Melton College, we are offering a unique opportunity for males and females to study a foundation degree in Sports Science, alongside gaining valuable experience working within a football environment.
This foundation degree in Sports Science individualises students’ learning towards their personal career goals and creates a subject specialism in their preferred subject area.
Research projects as well as an applied experience module will enable students to tailor their learning to determine their subject specialism in sports and equip them with skills and experience for their desired career.
Alongside studying for their foundation degree, students can also choose to be entitled to:
- Full-time training programme provided by Stags' UEFA A and B licensed coaches
- Competing in both the BUCS University League as well as the Under-23 National Football Youth League
- Great links to semi-professional clubs to gain experience of men's football
- Strength and conditioning sessions
- Match analysis and use of PLAYERTEK GPS monitors
- Opportunities to gain work experience coaching at Mansfield Town's prestigious academy