Enjoy Valentine's Day in the Sandy Pate Sports Bar and get three courses and a free bottle of Prosecco* for just £24 per person!
The menu for the evening, which takes place on Thursday 14 February, is as follows:
- Smoked haddock and spring onion Scotch egg, red pepper & cheddar fondue with watercress
- Red pepper and goat's cheese soup served with rosemary & garlic focaccia
- Pork chorizo and black pudding terrine, tomato chutney and chorizo toast
- Ham hock croquette and piccalilli flavours, served with a toasted brioche
- Wild mushroom and Stilton pâté, house chutney and sourdough crisps
- Sous vide rump of lamb and crispy shoulder, smoked aubergine, spiced chickpea and pea puree
- Pea and crayfish risotto, Parmesan tuile & pea shots, served with shellfish foam
- Roast loin of pork, braised ribs & crispy belly pork with apple and shallot puree, potato terrine served with roast tomato couscous and pickled apples
- Blue cheese and sun-dried tomato roulade with a ricotta mousse and roasted baby vegetables
- Pan-fried fillet of seabass, Nicoise vegetables and saffron potatoes with a vierage dressing
- Passionfruit crème brûlée, candied tropical fruit salad, with pineapple crisps
- Mint chocolate cheesecake with mint anglaise & chocolate ice cream
- Glazed lemon tart, all things strawberry, lemon parfait & meringue
- Cheddar cheese slate with figs, chutney & grapes
- Sticky toffee pudding, salted caramel ice creas & caramelised banana
A three course meal consisting of a starter, main and dessert costs just £24 per person!
*One free bottle of Prosecco applies to one couple
To book a table for Valentine's Day in the Sandy Pate Sports Bar, call 01623 482 482 (option 2).
There is ample free parking for visitors in the main car park at One Call Stadium, situated outside the Sandy Pate Sports Bar to the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand.