There's still space for supporters to enjoy executive matchday hospitality for our match against Grimsby Town in the 1861 Suite - however, there's only 20 places remaining!
We take on the Mariners on Saturday 24 September (12.15pm kick-off) and time is running our to book your place in our hospitality suite.
While you are enjoying a fantastic three-course brunch, you will be exclusively informed of the latest news from the dressing room by our pre-match host and also enjoy guest interviews from both past and present players, before watching all of the action unfold in our exclusive executive seating area.
Then to finish an exceptional day, you are also invited to the Man-of-the-Match presentation.
Your day will include:
• A delicious three-course brunch including pastries, full brunch and sandwiches at half-time
• Admission to the 1861 Suite with exclusive pay bar
• Award winning match-day programme and team-sheet
• Chance to watch a live interview with either past or present player or manager
• Seating in the exclusive executive seating area
• Hot half-time refreshments
• Watch post match interviews and presentations
• A FREE corporate gift
Prices are as follows:
Adult: £50 | Under 16: £30 | Adult season ticket upgrade: £30 | Under 16 season ticket upgrade: £19