Mansfield Town Football Club are currently recruiting reliable, honest and ambitious staff to join our matchday kiosk catering team for what promises to be an exciting season 2016/17.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with all operations of matchday kiosks at One Call Stadium for Mansfield Town's home fixtures.
- Providing first class customer service to all supporters.
- Assisting with cleaning and maintaining hygiene in kiosks to an impeccable standard.
- Cooking and preparing food to be served in the kiosks and ensuring food remains at correct temperatures.
- Assisting with handling of cash and operation of tills on matchdays.
- Assisting with management of stock in kiosks.
Prior experience in food handling, customer service and cash handling is preferable, but not necessary for an application to be accepted.
The minimum age for consideration for these positions is 16 years old and all potential candidates will be required to complete a food hygiene course, organised by the club on either Tuesday 05 July or Wednesday 06 July.
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to work additional hours in our club shop and/or ticket office, dependant on skills and experience.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is midnight on Sunday 26 June.
If you wish to discuss this career opportunity further, please call 01623 482 482.