Opportunity available for experienced person to join the team at One Call Stadium.
Club Vacancy: Head Physiotherapist
Job Description: Head Physiotherapist
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Circa £27,000 (to be discussed at interview)
Location: One Call Stadium, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Postcode: NG18 5DA. The successful candidate will also be required to work at alternative venues as required by the first team coaching staff.
Contract: Full-Time (40+ hours per week)
Report to: First Team Manager/Club Doctor
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy (please note that Sports Therapists will not be considered)
• Experience of working in professional football
• Experience leading a medical department
• FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport Qualification (IFAS)
• CSP Registered
• HCPC Registered
• Enhanced DBS Clearance
• Full-Time access to a car
• Full UK Driving License
• Masters Degree in Sports Medicine or equivalent
• Acupuncture Qualification
• AREA Qualification
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead on all assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of all injuries sustained by the professional players.
• To liaise with the club doctor, strength and conditioning coach, sports scientist and other members of the medical team about the treatment and rehabilitation of players.
• To lead on the design and implementation of injury prevention strategies for the professional players, both as a team and individually.
• To lead pitch side first aid cover at all first team home and away matches.
• To be present at medical consultations to assist with case management strategies.
• To be professional at all times both during work hours and outside of work hours in order to maintain the excellent reputation of Mansfield Town F.C.
• To be responsible for the preparation and regular updating of comprehensive medical records for all professional players with whom they have had contact, ensuring that these records remain confidential at all times. This will be done on the club’s online software (Benchmark54).
• To undertake training and development courses to update skills and maintain HCPC Registration. The course should be of a nature that will benefit both yourself and Mansfield Town F.C.
• To keep up to date with relevant first aid qualifications.
• To attend, participate and contribute to the regular in-service CPD programmes within the medical department.
To apply for this position, please e-mail a covering letter along with an up-to-date CV to interim head physio Matt Salmon at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 24 June, 12.00pm. Interviews will commence on Thursday 25 June.