Mansfield Town Football Club is looking to recruit a first team performance analyst for a half-season long work placement.This part time position will begin from January 2015 to May 2015.
The successful applicant will be required to work unsociable hours. including attending every home and some away games and able to work at the club for two/three days in the week.
This role is unpaid but provides an excellent opportunity to work in a professional Football League club.
The role would suit individuals looking to gain experience within football who are currently looking to start/are enrolled on/or have recently graduated from a sports science/performance analyst or related degree.
Typical duties will include:
- Filming and coding all first team games both home and away.
- Providing player clips post-match and statistical data in response to requirements made by the management.
- Presenting post-match analysis findings to the management.
- Maintaining databases on goals for/against etc. aswell as continued player development.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Competent using computers and knowledge of basic editing software.
- Able to understand the importance of confidentiality and professionalism.
To apply: E-mail a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com.
Interviews will begin w/c Monday 12 January.