Details for job vacancy of bar/restaurant manager at One Call Stadium.Mansfield Town Football Club are looking to recruit an experienced bar manager to lead the team at the Sandy Pate Sports Bar.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of managing a bar or similar venue, a proven track record of staff development and managing performance, prior experience of stock management, maintaining condition of beer and wine, handling deliveries, liaising with kitchen and management staff, excellent communication skills, a passion for second-to-none customer service, the ability to lead by example and a hands-on approach to managing their team.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of closing the bar and ideally experience in cashing up at the end of the night.
• High standards of bar management, ensuring stock control is complete in line with the needs of the business.
• Excellent written and verbal English as you’ll be constantly interacting with our members and their guests
• Strong organisation skills and drive to get things right first time
• Willing to be flexible in working hours.
Location: Sandy Pate Sports Bar, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Terms: Full-time, permanent, (following six month trial)
To apply e-mail a covering letter and CV to: Tina Broughton via e-mail: email@example.com or by post: Tina Broughton, Operations Director, Mansfield Town Football Club, Quarry Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5DA.
Closing dates for applications is: Monday 16 February