Take part and help raise money for your school and Football in the Community.
Our Football in the Community (FITC) team offer local schools the opportunity to participate in this very successful and exciting fundraising event.
The activity helps raise funds for local schools and also our FITC scheme, and every school that takes part receives free coaching prior to the penalty shoot-out.
What’s in it for the children and the school?
- Leading up to the penalty shoot-out every child will hopefully take part in our free coaching sessions involving a mixture of basic skills and fun games.
- Everyone who obtains sponsors will receive a special certificate.
- The child that scores the most goals in each class will receive a medal. If, on the day, two or more youngsters score the same amount of penalties then we have a sudden death shoot-out. Everyone who raises more than £25 will receive a special Mansfield Town football.
- Everyone who raises more than £40 will receive a set of Tickets (one adult and one child) to watch Mansfield Town in action at one of their matches at One Call Stadium, as well as a football.
- The child that raises the most money overall from the school will receive an autographed Mansfield Town shirt, plus a football and a set of tickets.
Northfield School are the latest school to be involved with this activity. This year the school raised a staggering total of £2,511.06 which has almost doubled there previous years total.
Stags midfielder Jack Thomas (pictured) attended the presentation assembly to award out the prizes and sign autographs.
For more information about our 50/50 penalty shoot-out fundraiser, either call 01623 482 482 or e-mail email@example.com