No more hospitality spaces available for first home league match.Exclusive matchday hospitality for our first home fixture of the new Sky Bet League Two campaign against Oxford United has sold out.
Hospitality is also selling extremely well for other matches, with over 50% of spaces already sold for every home fixture in Sky Bet League Two this season.
Therefore supporters are advised to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
For more information – or to book hospitality – contact our Commercial Manager, Paul Nyland, either by calling 01623 482482, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our exclusive matchday hospitality packages cater for everyone and are perfectly suited for creating that unique matchday experience for you to enjoy.
With incredible food and the friendliest hospitality in the area here at One Call Stadium, we guarantee you a fantastic day out, regardless of the result on the pitch.
While you are enjoying a amazing three-course meal, you will be exclusively informed of the latest news from the dressing room by our pre-match host and also enjoy guest interviews from both past and present players, before watching all of the action unfold in our exclusive executive seating area.
Then to finish the end to an exceptional day, you are also invited to the ‘Man of the Match’ presentation.
Your day will include:
• Amazing three-course meal
• Admission to the Kevin Bird Suite with an exclusive ‘pay-bar’ facility
• Award winning match-day programme and team-sheet
• Opportunity to watch a live interview with either past or present player or manager
• Seating in our exclusive executive area in the Ian Greaves Stand (Upper Tier)
• Hot refreshments during the half-time break
• Opportunity to watch post-match interviews and presentations
• A FREE corporate gift
All this is available for as little as £47 (including VAT) for non-Season Ticket holders or just £27 (including VAT) for Season Ticket holders.