Programmes on sale before tonight's home clash with mighty Aston Villa.
We have produced a fantastic bumper edition of our matchday programme, covering all five of our home pre-season fixtures.
Priced at £3, our award-winning publication is packed with editorial content and includes the following:
- The exclusive thoughts of chairman John Radford and manager Paul Cox ahead of the new campaign.
- An in-depth Season Preview covering every team in Sky Bet League Two which analyses their strengths and weaknesses.
- Ten pages of news on everything that’s happened at One Call Stadium during the summer to keep you thoroughly updated.
- Interviews with our three summer signings – Alex Fisher, Luke Jones and Liam Hearn and a complete profile on loanee Amari’i Bell.
- Comprehensive analysis of our five pre-season opponents – including interviews with Roy Keane, Dave Hockaday and Massimo Cellino.
- A statistical review of our first campaign back in the Football League – including appearance and goals data on every player.
- A look back at our victory at Bristol Rovers on the final day of last season, which consigned the Pirates to relegation.
- Profiles on Adam Bishop, Frazer Hampson, Louis Danquah, Drew Gibson and Tyler Blake – five youngsters who have recently signed scholarships with us.
- Opinion from Matt Halfpenny, who discusses the 2013/14 campaign and how we can improve this term.
- Columnist Tim Morriss’ thoughts on the World Cup – including why FIFA should look to punish players who cheat.
- Photos from our first pre-season training session.
- A fantastic pull-out fixture poster which you can pin up on the wall.
- Much, much more.
Programmes are available from sellers in-and-around One Call Stadium as well the club shop and matchday retail unit.