Why not treat your father to executive hospitality at one of our upcoming pre-season friendly matches?
With Father's Day fast approaching, we are pleased to announce that hospitality prices have been set at just £25 per person for our two pre-season clashes at One Call Stadium.
We entertain local rivals Nottingham Forest on Saturday 13 July (3.00pm), before League One outfit Coventry City visit us on Friday 26 July (7.30pm).
Hospitality is the perfect way to relax and enjoy a game of football here at One Call Stadium.
For the remarkable price of £25, you will receive:
- Access to the Kevin Bird Suite throughout your stay with us
- A delicious two-course meal
- A prime seat in the executive area of the Ian Greaves Stand (Upper Tier)
- A complimentary copy of our award-winning matchday programme
- An official matchday team-sheet
- Access to a 'Pay-Bar' facility
- The opportunity to witness the post-match presentations
Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, so make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic offer.