Our award-winning matchday programme, ‘The Stag’, will be on sale before tomorrow’s home clash with Nottingham Forest (kick-off 3.00pm).
In a bumper edition, which incorporates all four of our home friendlies, ‘The Stag’ boasts exceptional value with copies priced at just £3.00.
Inside this spectacular Pre-Season edition, you’ll find…
- Your questions (submitted via social media) answered by boss Paul Cox.
- An exclusive 14-page Season Preview, which takes an in-depth look at our League Two rivals as we prepare to return to the Football League.
- A comprehensive 16-page guide to our Pre-Season visitors, which will tell you everything you need to know about the opposition.
- Separate double-page montages of the day we were crowned Conference Premier Champions and the subsequent Open Top Bus Tour.
- Jon Griffin’s reflections on our historic 2012/13 title-winning Conference Premier campaign – including that spectacular night at Edgar Street.
- A comprehensive round-up of the latest news at One Call Stadium.
- Essential ticket & travel information for our upcoming matches.
So make sure you get your copy of ‘The Stag’ this weekend.