There is now a chance for one lucky Stags fan to appear on Soccer AM this Saturday before our match away at AFC Wimbledon
Chairman John Radford announced this morning that he has had to withdraw from attending, as his wife, and our chief executive, Carolyn, is expecting to give birth to their first child 'at any moment'.
To be in with a chance of apppearing on the cult TV show with seven other Stags fans, all you have to do is copy the questionnaire below into an email and send it back to Soccer AM with your name, stating Mansfield Town as the team you support and why you would like to come on at firstname.lastname@example.org
and put 'Fans of the week' in the subject field.
Your name, age and phone number:
The names, ages and phone numbers (if you have them) of the other six who would be in your group of seven. (No one under the age of 18 please)
How are you all friends?
Tell us a bit about your allegiance to the club, i.e. - whether you are members of a supporters club / season ticket holders etc.:
What you all do for a living?
Have you got any funny or embarrassing stories about yourself or your group of friends?
Have you been on TV/Soccer AM before?
Does anyone have any interesting hobbies, talents, facts/knowledge etc.?
Is there anything else you think we should know about you and your friends?
Please include a picture of your group or individual photos, if possible.
IF SELECTED IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
• ALL 8 FANS TO TRAVEL FRIDAY NIGHT - TOGETHER FROM THE SAME TRAIN STATION - TRAVEL WILL BE PAID FOR AND HOTEL STAY
• ALL 8 FANS MUST HAVE MATCH TICKETS TO THE GAME
• BRING FULL 13/14 KIT (WE CANNOT SOURCE THIS KIT OR MATCH TICKETS FOR YOU)
• TWO EXTRA SHIRTS FOR THE WALL - FROM ANY SEASON
• THE CLUB WILL BE INFORMED AHEAD OF YOUR APPEARANCE ON THE SHOW
• YOU MUST ALL BRING ID WITH YOU TO THE SHOW