Fans can therefore buy tickets up until 3pm on a home Saturday match and 7.45pm for a mid-week home match.
Supporters who purchase a single ticket for a home league game this season before a matchday can save £2 on their match ticket, but must collect their ticket before a matchday to be entitled to the discount.
Supporters who purchase tickets for more than one home game in advance of a matchday can receive a pre-purchase discount and still collect their tickets on the day of a game. This policy is available to all supporters, regardless of their location.
Fans will therefore be able to save £4 by purchasing a ticket for two home matches in advance of matches (either in person or via telephone) and can collect them at any time after purchase.
*To qualify, students must be in full-time education and in possession of a valid NUS card.
Concessions are: Students with a valid NUS card, ladies and gentleman aged 60 or above.
Disabled supporters should contact the main office on 01623 482 482 for information.
SAFETY GUIDANCE ON AGE RESTRICTED ENTRY AT ONE CALL STADIUM
Whilst there is no statutory legislation relating to the age of spectators entering a football ground it seems prudent that the club should have guidance relating to this as part of its written Safety Policy. The following guidelines will be appended to said policy under Section C - Safety Objectives, specifically: C3 Crowd management.
- The minimum age for unsupervised entry to the football ground is 13 years of age.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under the age of 5 years may be admitted to the ground at the discretion of the Safety Officer and upon the Parent/Guardian obtaining a match day ticket or season ticket.
- Any person seeking entry to the ground through a turnstile with a child under the age of 5 years (or appearing to be under the age of 5) - the turnstile operator or Safety Steward outside the ground will inform a Supervisory Safety Steward that they have a person with a child under 5 years of age seeking entry to the ground.
- The Supervisor will contact the Safety Officer for permission to enter and to make arrangements for safe seating. Entry will only be allowed after this contact has been made and a seating position has been allocated.
- Other entry situations: If a member of the club playing or other staff wishes to bring children under the age of 5 years into the ground on a match day they should inform the Safety officer of their intent to do this and the location of said under 5's.
- The Safety Officer will ensure that children under the age of 5 years are recorded in the match day attendance log.
In a recent change of policy ahead of the new season, if you applied for a Season Ticket and wish to bring a child under the age of five, we are more than happy to allocate them, a Season Ticket form here on in.
For any further infomation on tickets at One Call Stadium please ring our box office on 01623 482 482 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Car parking is now severely restricted at One Call Stadium.
All reserved car parking spaces are within the location on the Ian Greaves Stand Car Park.
Matchday parking costs £5.00 per car on a matchday. Please note: The car park shuts at 30 minutes prior to kick off due to safety regulations and space is very limited.
TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES
The ticket office is open Monday to Friday 10am-5pm to purchase season tickets and advanced matchday tickets. Contact the Ticket Office on 01623 482 482 for further details.
PAYMENT METHODS AND CHARGES
Season tickets/matchday tickets can be purchased by cash, cheque or credit & debit cards. We can accept payment by post with cheque or card. Cheques must have cheque guarantee card number, expiry date and limit written on the back, matchday tickets & season tickets will be issued when the cheque(s) have cleared. Payment over the telephone must be credit or debit card.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot accept American Express through our system without the cardholder present.
Credit cards will be charged at 5% of the season ticket(s) cost.
LOST OR STOLEN SEASON TICKET CARDS
The club cannot accept responsibility for cards or vouchers mislaid, lost or destroyed, and no duplicates will be issued in this event.