Mansfield Town Football in the Community
Part Time Community Coach
Valid Driving License
FA Level 1 / FA Youth Module 1 (Minimum Requirement)
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check
If you are a football coach , confident and outgoing , great with young children. 100% reliable and interested in contributing to the success of an exciting children's activity business then Mansfield Town Football in the Community wants to hear from you.
You must speak good English and be physically fit for this role which involves helping run football based physical activity classes for children aged 6-14 years.
• Jointly setting up the venue 15 minutes prior to the session starting.
• Making introductory , welcoming and health and safety announcements for new and existing parents / carers as appropriate
• Customer Interactions - dealing with customer queries , issues and ad hoc administrative tasks in a positive manner and ensuring resolution
• Actively assisting the lead coach with each session with an emphasis on motivating , encouraging the children to participate fully , setting up the activities , timekeeping , monitoring the safety of the children and the physical environment
• General tidy up of the venue after the sessions are completed
• Reporting of any issues and problems to Mansfield Town Football in the Community management team
• Helping with the administration , promotion and marketing of Mansfield Town Football in the Community programmes as agreed with the Mansfield Town Football in the Community management team
Please send a CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
by closing date 18 May 2015.
Get in touch with Football in the Community.
Telephone: 07977 428147
Post: Football in the Community, Mansfield Town Football Club, Quarry Lane, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5DA.
Flyer downloads: Birthday Parties, Mascot Packages, Saturday Morning Club, Stay All Day Club.